As a College that emphasises Holistic development, we ensure that every student who walks out of the portals of the College is equipped with the attributes that make them successful in the professional and personal fronts. The Graduate attributes that we focus on are the high level qualities, skills and understandings that a student should gain while at the College as a result of the learning and experiences they engage with.
All the programmes are inline with NEP 2020 with multiple entry and exit options. The CBCS system is implemented and every programme is designed to incorporate practical aspects and a well planned Continuous Internal Assessment to evaluate the continuous progress and attainment of various objectives at every stage of the programme.
Candidates applying for the various programmes at Don Bosco College, TC Palya, Bengaluru should have passed II PUC/Class XII/10+2 with English as compulsory subject and obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% from any recognized board.
Documents Required (Original with Two Copies)
1) Original P U C (I & II year)/(Class 11 & 12 Marks Card)
2) Transfer Certificate
3) Migration Certificate
4) Conduct Certificate
5) Original 10th Marks card
6) Six passport size and four Stamp size photos
7) Caste Certificate if any
8) Aadhar Card Copy
9) Income Certificate
10) Letter from the parish priest in the case of Catholic Students.
NRIs & International Students (In addition to the above)
1) Valid Passport Copy
2) Residential Permit issued by the Commissioner of Police
3) HIV Negative Certificate
1) Duly filled application form to be submitted along with the attested copy of the II PUC/Class XII/10+2 results.
2) The list of selected candidates will be published on the college website (www.dbcblr.in) and on the college noticeboard. Kindly follow the instructions given there for further procedures.
3) Candidates will have to contact the Administrative Officers for any clarification.